- Brodsky - последний отрывок Тумаяна + страны и столицы / вроде так /
- Fadin - только транслемы
- Vernikov - Контрольный перевод * * *It is my birthday, and I am being taken out to dinner by a man I would like to marry, except he is thinking of becoming a priest. We are eating at one of those Japanese restaurants where they serve raw fish. I ask him whether Catholics still have to eat fish on Friday and if that’s why he took me to this restaurant.He gets very, very angry. ‘I’m marrying the church,’ he yells, and then starts cursing me and calling me all kinds of names. He calls me Jezebel, a Delilah, a harlot, and so on.This is a side of him that I’ve never seen before, and I’m relieved I don’t have to marry him.He starts putting these magic spells on me, telling me I’ll never find love, never be happy until I learn to like fish, he says. At first I’m anxious, and actually feel nauseated, not only in the dream. The nausea is like being in love. The more he curses, the more in love with him I become. The reason he is becoming a priest is because he is really in love with me, and can’t deal with it. I get up from the table, and right as he’s cursing, put a piece of raw fish into his mouth with mine, and he shuts up.
Поиск по этому блогу
пятница, 4 марта 2011 г.
Monday 07\03
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий